"When “i” is replaced with “we” even illness becomes wellness."
Malcolm X (via amorestavivo)
This changed me.
- Me: Wow, I'm home alone.
- Me: *In the shower* I WISH THAT I HAD JESSIE'S GIRL
- Me: *Into a hairbrush* NO YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CUT ME OFF
- Me: *Running around the house* TONI-I-I-I-I-IGHT WE ARE YOUNG
- Me: *Upside down, balancing herself on the couch* IM FEELIN' SEXY AND FREEE
- Me: *Making microwave popcorn* BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE
- Family: *comes home*
- Me: *Locks herself in room and goes on Tumblr*